The legal insights and the experience of our trademark attorneys in Birmingham are everything you need when confronting legal issues related to your business in UK. With our experience, you can benefit from optimal solutions and legal advice, in order for you to protect your interests and the company. You are invited to talk to our trademark attorneys in Birmingham and let them provide you with complete legal support.
How can I protect my trademark?
As it is known, the trademark represents the image of a brand. Unfortunately, there are cases of trademark infringements, so protection is required from the start. You can talk to a trademark attorney in Birmingham and benefit from their experience and solutions tailored to the needs of your business. Here is how our trademark attorneys in Birmingham can help:
- Trademark searches and analysis before registration.
- Complete trademark applications, with respect to the local and international laws.
- Legal advice and representation in cases of trademark infringement.
- Protection against trademark breaches with the help of varied legal solutions.
The knowledge of our trademark attorneys in Birmingham is important to any kind of business, regardless of the activities and fields. With complete legal support and counseling, company owners can be sure that their brands are protected against intellectual property breaches. You can discuss with our team of advisors and find out more about the legal advice and support we can offer.
Dealing with trademark disputes
The business field is extremely challenging and continues to develop in a fast manner in all fields of interest. Some entrepreneurs might not pay attention to the importance of having a protected trademark, and that is why disputes might occur. Luckily, a professional team of trademark attorneys in Birmingham will provide you with the optimal solutions in case of disputes. We work closely with experts in the field and we propose a series of solutions to solve any kind of problem that refers to the trademark of a company. First of all, an amicable settlement will be initiated, instead of dealing with the case in the British High Court. The alternative dispute resolution is often the proper choice for working out the trademark problems, plus, our team collaborates with the international organizations implicated in this domain.
Who can ask for the services of our trademark attorneys in Birmingham?
Any kind of company can solicit the legal services of our trademark attorneys in Birmingham. Companies activating in the IT field, food & beverages, tourism, media and entertainment, healthcare, or manufacturing should know how important is to have a protected brand from all points of view. Our trademark attorneys in Birmingham are at your disposal with complete legal services right from the start of your business, and that to make sure you benefit from the protection of your trademark.
Our trademark attorneys in Birmingham and their services
The protection of trademarks is fundamental for any kind of business, and an experienced team of lawyers in Birmingham will be an excellent choice for your company. It is important to benefit from legal support and assistance right from the start and to pay attention to the issues that might arise at a certain point. Here is in large lines how we can help from a legal point of view:
- Investigations related to brands and trademarks available on the market.
- Legal advice for unregistered trademarks and intellectual property rights.
- Portfolio reviews, plus legal advice on filling policies.
- Legal advice and representation for infringement cases.
- Trademark registration renewals.
- Watching and verification services for registered trademarks.
These are only a few of the legal services our trademark attorneys in Birmingham can offer, yet, for a personalized offer, you can simply address your inquiries to our team. We have also gathered facts and figures about trademarks in UK in 2019:
- According to the Intellectual Property Office in UK, there were more than 107,000 trademark applications made.
- More than 95,000 trademark registrations were made in UK in 2019.
- Around 5,900 patents were granted in UK.
- More than 68,000 trademark applications made by British citizens were registered in 2019.
Persons who want to know more about the legislation related to intellectual property rights, patents, and trademarks are invited to contact our team. The experience of our trademark attorneys in Birmingham are at your service with immediate legal advice and representation.