Our property solicitors in Birmingham can handle a series of property-related aspects and can help people with complete legal advice. Buying or selling a home are important real estate transactions that can be overseen by one of our advisors in Birmingham, among other matters. We invite you to discuss with our team of specialists and find out more about the legal services we can provide.
Legal support for buying or selling a house
The property acquisition looks like a simple transaction at the beginning, yet things can change a little bit because once you get to talk to our property solicitors in Birmingham you will find out you need legal advice. Whether you want to buy or sell a property you own, it is best to seek legal assistance and support before any movement.
Our specialists will help you with the necessary documents for selling or buying a house, meaning that these important papers will be attentively analyzed from a legal point of view:
- It is important to verify if there are hidden problems related to the property you want to buy.
- Some properties might not have all the needed documents for transactions, so a property solicitor in Birmingham will notice.
- Real estate due diligence is often a suggested method before a property transaction, and that to detect any possible errors or problems.
- Drafting and verifying the documents for property transactions enter our attention.
Legal advice for commercial leases and disputes
A commercial lease contract is approximately the same as the one offered to natural persons. In both cases, the tenant will have to respect a series of obligations regarding minor reparations in the house and proper maintenance of the house. However, if tenants do not respect the contractual commitments, different disputes might intervene. Also, property owners are entitled to make a claim against the tenant and recover the damages. In such a situation, our property solicitors in Birmingham can intervene and offer complete legal advice and representation. Such cases are also named “dilapidation”, or failing to respect the contractual obligations.
Our team of property solicitors in Birmingham can represent your interests and offer legal advice and support if you face disputes like the ones mentioned above.
Can I receive legal advice for residential conveyancing?
Yes, our property solicitors in Birmingham can help clients make a property transfer, also known as conveyancing. Our team is specialized in such matters and can help local and foreign customers buy or sell residential properties, handling all the legal aspects involved. The property transfer is the most important part of a real estate transaction, so you might want to get in touch with our property solicitors in Birmingham and ask for legal advice before signing the documents. Our team has experience in cases of residential conveyancing, so make sure you get the proper legal advice for your issues.
What is shared ownership?
Shared property ownership involves more than two people who own a share or a part of a house. They can do whatever they want with the property share, as long as they respect the legislation. For instance, a person involved in a “Tenancy in Common” as it is named, can sell the property share or can mention it in a will. Unfortunately, shared ownership of a property comes with a series of problems and disputes, for which immediate legal advice and representation is required. Our property solicitors in Birmingham have experience in shared ownership disputes, so feel free to talk to our specialists at any time.
How can a property solicitor in Birmingham help you?
Our property solicitors in Birmingham have vast experience in several cases and legal situations that we invite you to discover:
- Legal advice for property sale or purchase;
- Commercial and residential conveyancing;
- Legal advice for construction developers;
- Support for real estate investors;
- Legal advice for property disputes.
We have gathered some data and figures about properties in UK, provided by the Office for National Statistics:
- The average house prices in UK increased by 2.1% during March 2019-March 2020;
- The median prices for residential properties in England in 2019 ranged from GBP 22,500 and GBP 5,3 million;
- About GBP 232,000 was the average price for a house in UK, in March 2020;
- The highest annual price for properties was registered in London, and it was an increase of 4.7%.
If you would like to benefit from the services of our property solicitors in Birmingham, please feel free to contact our specialists.