Persons interested in claiming compensation in Birmingham are advised to look for legal assistance and representation. Our no win no fee solicitors in Birmingham are here to provide legal support right from the start, no matter the case you deal with. Also, the no win no fee policy will present a concrete guarantee in your case, so feel free to discuss with us at any time.
Table of Contents
How do I claim compensation in Birmingham?
First of all, you should hire the legal services of a no win no fee solicitor in Birmingham and find out all you need to know about compensations for personal injuries. Work accidents, medical malpractice, public place accidents, road traffic accidents, or industrial disease are cases in which you can claim compensation and have success. It all starts with a preliminary discussion and a free case evaluation where all the terms are discussed and settled. It is worth mentioning that a claim compensation needs to be made within 3 years from the time of the accident and personal injuries suffered. As for the o win no fee policy, this will represent a guarantee that clients won’t be charged if the case is not successful. All you need to know about the process of claiming compensation can be explained by one of our no win no fee solicitors in Birmingham.
What is no win no fee policy?
The no win no fee policy, as mentioned earlier, represents a guarantee offered by our team to all customers who decide to work with us. The policy is mentioned in the contract signed between our clients and our advisors and says that there won’t be any fees or charges solicited if the case is not successful. In other words, if the case presented is not good enough to be successful and obtain compensation, our personal injury solicitors in Birmingham will not oblige you to pay anything. This is in large lines with the no win no fee policy we work with. You can talk to our specialists and find out everything you need to know about the rules in this matter.
Types of personal injuries for which you can claim compensation
- There are several types of personal injuries for which you can claim compensation, and among which, the following are the most important:
- Road car accidents – both drivers and pedestrians can claim compensation if involved in a road traffic accident and if they do not have any fault.
- Medical negligence – bad medical treatments, a bad diagnosis, birth injuries, brain damage if sustained by evidence have lots of chances for success.
- Industrial disease – workers have the right to claim compensation if they develop a specific illness due to the work they performed.
Public space accidents – If you suffered from an accident in a public space you would like to claim compensation, please feel free to talk to our team of advisors.
- Work accidents – persons who suffered personal injuries due to an accident at work are entitled to claim compensation.
These are a few of the cases we properly handle in Birmingham. One of our no win no fee solicitors in Birmingham will tell you all you need to know about how to claim compensation and winning the money you are entitled to.
Why choose our no win no fee solicitors in Birmingham?
We have a dedicated team of specialists in personal injury cases and we place our clients first, working in their best interest. The experience and professionalism speak on behalf of us and we know how hard it is to suffer from personal injury and get no help from the beginning. This is why you should hire the services of our no win no fee solicitors and find out more about the legal help we can offer in cases like work accidents, medical malpractice, road traffic accidents, whiplash injury claims, illness claims, public places accidents, military claims, criminal injury compensation, holiday accidents, industrial disease cases and many more. We remind you that our no win no fee policy enters the discussion right from the beginning when we meet our customers. They need to know all the details about the protection we offer for such cases. Here are some facts and figures about claim compensations in UK:
- The total value of the medical negligence cases in UK during 2018-2019 was around GBP 6.4 million.
- The highest claim compensation value offered in road traffic accidents and medical negligence injuries was set at approximately GBP 3.3 million.
- The Ministry of Defence in UK registered around 4.700 claims.
If you would like to know more about the legal services offered by our team of no win no fee solicitors in Birmingham, do not hesitate to contact us right away. We are here to help you.