Birmingham Law Firm
Relying on professionalism, discretion, experience, and confidence, our law firm in Birmingham is at the disposal of anyone interested in complete legal advice and support for a wide range of juridical problems. We would like to mention that our team of advisors successfully combines adaptability, knowledge, ethics, and involvement in a very proficient manner, tailored to the needs of clients, and searching for the best possible results. We invite you to discover a few of the legal services we can provide to our clients in UK, mentioning that our law firm is based in Birmingham.
Family Law solicitors in Birmingham – How can we help?
All the family matters and concerns are stipulated by the Family Law in UK, with the mention that there are different systems referring to family law and courts in Northern Ireland, Scotland, England, and Wales. Parental responsibility, adoption, divorce, marriage, and civil partnership, child protection, and children’s rights are covered by the Family Law. Our lawyers in Birmingham can offer support and legal guidance in this important area for persons interested in marriage regulations, divorce procedures, adoption, custody, and many more. The Civil Partnership Act 2004 and Marriage (Same-Sex Couples) Act 2013 are part of the Family Law in UK. We can help both locals and foreigners getting married in UK or file for divorce, by guiding them with each step. Also, it is important to know that the Family Law Act 1996 also mentions important details about family protection against domestic violence. Please feel to get in touch with our solicitors in Birmingham if you want to benefit from complete legal advice and support.
Company formation lawyers in Birmingham
Another area we cover is the one referring to the formation and registration of a company in UK. We can provide support for document preparation and incorporation with the entitled authorities, regardless of the chosen city for business. Besides that, we can help foreign investors establish branches and subsidiaries in UK and we can represent their companies from a legal point of view. The incorporation process of a company in UK is not complex, but some specific rules and regulations need to be considered. This is where our team of lawyers in Birmingham can offer legal assistance and support.
How can we solve debt collection in UK?
With extensive experience in this area, our law firm in Birmingham can offer debt collection services to natural persons and companies in UK. Here are the main steps in debt collection in UK:
- The process of debt collection starts with a letter of notification sent to the debtor.
- An amicable procedure is then presented in order to collect the debt.
- Then, all the terms for debt recovery (payments, credits, dates) are settled by the parties involved.
- In the case the amicable procedure fails, the case goes to the court of law.
More details about the debt collection procedure in UK can be offered by one of our lawyers in Birmingham. Feel free to hire our legal services if you are interested in recovering debts.
Other legal services offered by our law firm in Birmingham
Our team of solicitors in Birmingham can be hired for a wide range of legal services, depending on the needs and problems that might occur at a certain point. Besides the above-mentioned areas we activate in, we would also like to mention the following:
- Divorce solicitors in Birmingham – We can help persons file for divorce and represent them in the court of law.
- Legal aid solicitors in Birmingham – we can provide legal aid for persons who are eligible for such support.
- Driving offence solicitors in Birmingham – traffic offences can be handled by our team.
- Personal injury lawyers in Birmingham – you can also hire us for personal injury cases.
- Immigration solicitors in Birmingham – foreigners interested in immigration matters in UK can talk to our advisors.
- Conveyancing lawyers in Birmingham – we can help you purchase or sell properties and provide support for remortgages or equity transfers.
- Employment lawyers in Birmingham – support for hiring employees and for making contracts, maternity leave, pension schemes, and many more.
We cover a wide range of legal services, as our team has experience in a number of important legal fields. We kindly invite you to contact our law firm in Birmingham and find out more about the legal services we can provide for you. We are at your disposal with comprehensive guidance, support, and information.